Women dominate Forbes' list of the 10 top-earning celebrities under 30, and many of them are pop stars.
9. (tie) Kristen Stewart ($22 million)
9. (tie) Taylor Lautner ($22 million)
8. Jennifer Lawrence ($26 million)
7. Adele ($30 million)
6. Katy Perry ($39 million)
5. Rihanna ($43 million)
4. Calvin Harris ($46 million)
3. Taylor Swift ($55 million)
2. Justin Bieber ($58 million)
1. Lady Gaga ($80 million)
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.