U.S. World & News Report has come out with its annual list of the country's best hospitals and Johns Hopkins is back at the top. Take a look at the top 10 best hospitals in the U.S.
10. University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
9. Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston)
7. (tie) New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
7. (tie) University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
6. Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
5. UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles)
4. Cleveland Clinic (Ohio)
3. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
2. Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
1. The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
Click here to read the full U.S. News & World Report list of the best hospitals of 2013.
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.