When heading out on a weekend cycling trip it’s important to make sure you have the right equipment and accessories with you.
Consider packing the following items for your next trip:
- Add a rear rack and panniers to allow you to pack for a couple of nights.
- Bring along some tools in case you need to make repairs on your bike. Some tools you might want to bring include wrenches and screw drivers.
- Bring an extra chain link and spokes.
- Wear padded underwear for the long ride.
- Wear comfortable shoes that will work for when you’re on the bike and off of it.
- Pack extra clothes. Make sure you bring enough clothes to account for rain or other elements you might encounter on your ride.