China's Alibaba, arguably the world's biggest e-commerce company, can lay claim to the largest global IPO ever, valued at $25 billion.
Japan Tobacco: $9.5 billion
East Japan Railway Co.: $9.9 billion
Telstra: $10.1 billion
13. AT&T Wireless Group: $10.62 billion
12. OAO Rosneft: $10.65 billion
11. Dai-ichi Mutual Life Insurance: $11.15 billion
10. Bank of China Ltd.: $11.18 billion
9. Deutsche Telekom AG: $12.4 billion
8. Nippon Telegraph & Telephone: $13.7 billion
7. Enel SpA: $16.5 billion
6. NTT Mobile Communications Network Inc.: $18.1 billion
5. Visa $19.6 billion
4. American International Assurance: $20 billion
3. ICBC: $21.9 billion
No. 2 Agricultural Bank of China: $22. 1 billion
1. General Motors: $23.1 billion
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.