Foreclosure rates continued to drop in 2012, but still plagued many U.S. cities. Here are the 10 metro areas hardest hit by the continuing crisis, according to data compiled by RealtyTrac.
10. Rockford, Ill. (3.28 percent)
9. Chicago (3.31 percent)
8. Merced, Calif. (3.29 percent)
7. Atlanta (3.51 percent)
6. Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville, Fla. (3.60 percent)
5. Miami (3.71 percent)
4. Vallejo-Fairfield, Calif. (3.73 percent)
3. Modesto, Calif. (3.82 percent)
2. Riverside-San Bernardino, Calif. (3.86 percent)
1. Stockton, Calif. (3.98 percent)
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.