Foreclosure rates continued to drop in 2012, but still plagued many U.S. cities. Here are the 10 metro areas hardest hit by the continuing crisis, according to data compiled by RealtyTrac.
10. Rockford, Ill. (3.28 percent)
9. Chicago (3.31 percent)
8. Merced, Calif. (3.29 percent)
7. Atlanta (3.51 percent)
6. Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville, Fla. (3.60 percent)
5. Miami (3.71 percent)
4. Vallejo-Fairfield, Calif. (3.73 percent)
3. Modesto, Calif. (3.82 percent)
2. Riverside-San Bernadino, Calif. (3.86 percent)
1. Stockton, Calif. (3.98 percent)
Click here to read more about the RealtyTrac report.
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.