Some items left behind in hotel rooms are more surprising than others.
Travelodge in the UK has released its annual list of strangest items left behind at their hotels. Take a look at some of the weirdest items discovered in Travelodge hotel rooms in 2013.
1. Giant wooden cross
2. Pet owl
3. Giant cake in the shape of Scotland
4. Six-foot-long rattlesnake skin
5. $9,000 Vera Wang wedding dress
6. Deed to a $3.2 million house
7. Prenuptial agreement
8. Pet tarantula
9. Suitcase full of Prince George memorabilia
10. Giant statue of a man made out of chocolate
A few of the most common items left behind in hotel rooms are:
2. A cell phone and cell phone chargers
To learn more about the weirdest items left in hotel rooms, click here.
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.