Redmond School District is set to host Kindergarten Round Up for all upcoming 2013-14 kindergarten students beginning the week of April 15.
Staff from all elementary schools will be available to assist parents in registering their child, provide Kindergarten Open House schedules, bus boundary information, and answer questions.
Kindergarten Round Up will be held on the following dates at three RSD schools:
- All week, April 15-19, from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at Tumalo Community School (for prospective Tumalo students)
- Tuesday, April 16, from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Terrebonne Community School (for prospective Terrebonne students)
- Thursday, April 18, from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. at Lynch Elementary School (for all Redmond schools)
Parents are encouraged to bring the following documents to register their child for kindergarten:
- Birth certificate (child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2013)
- Immunization records
- Proof of address (piece of mail with parents name and current address)
Representatives from various departments and services will be available for more information, including Family Advocate Network (FAN), nutrition services, student services, school health, transportation services, Redmond Area Parks and Recreation District and Boys and Girls Club of Central Oregon.
For questions about Kindergarten Round Up, call the Redmond School District office at 541-923-5437.